You will contribute to our success by:
- Supporting internal consulting activities: Drive team-specific projects & analyses to support especially our Business Development and the assessment of strategic priorities, partnerships and 4screen’s overall setup - helping 4screen scale effectively and bring our operations to the next level.
- Supporting leadership and investor reportings/meetings: Support strategic decision-making and performance tracking across teams with KPI analyses and progress updates to the definition and assessment of 4screens's overall setup.
- Driving market intelligence: Contribute to the build-up of 4screen's market and competitive intelligence by keeping tap on the latest automotive and media industry trends and building your own data-driven market analyses and models - thereby enabling effective decision-making of all 4screen teams.
- Supporting expansion & the go-to-market: Support our growth in new countries with market research and project management activities across various teams.
What makes you stand out:
- Current enrollment in a master’s program, ideally in the field of Business/International Management, Management & Technology or Finance.
- Proficiency in English is required.
- Finance & M&A expertise is a plus.
- Full-time availability for a 4-6 months internship is required.
- Possibility to work from Munich.
- You have the ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Adaptable mindset: We are looking for an individual who blooms amongst a mix of longer-term, diverse, and ad hoc topics.
- You are curious to learn, ready to deep dive into new topics, and actively offer support by putting insights into action.
- You are a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- You have experience with MS Office.
What we offer:
- Access unique insights into our company and strategic decision-making accross team collaboration
- Develop storylining and slidewriting skills to deliver effective communication
- Gain Insights into the world of automotive infotainment and media - including relevant trends and market developments and how this affects our strategic decision-making
- Gain firsthand experience in a dynamic and professional startup setting.
- Relax during your 10 days of leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.