You will contribute to our success by:
- Implementing strategic initiatives: You will take ownership of projects related to business development, sales, and marketing.
- Supporting outreach efforts to local and enterprise size clients: You will be involved in the development of new markets for our solution and define focus companies and contact persons in new regions.
- Building and refining sales, marketing, and onboarding strategies for businesses: You will analyze, manage and optimize workflow processes and data management to improve business procedures.
- Supporting daily challenges in a dynamic environment: As we continue to scale up, you will provide solutions in a fast-paced environment.
What makes you stand out:
- Current enrollment in BA or MA degree, ideally in the field of Sales, Marketing, Strategy, Economics (or similar).
- Availability for a 4-6 Months internship (follow-up employment as a Working Student or full-time is possible), ideally asap.
- Proficiency in German and English.
- Previous internship or working student experience (ideally in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, or Marketing).
- Ability to work independently and take ownership.
- Hands-On and Can-Do mindset, curiosity to learn.
What we offer:
- Starting with your onboarding buddy, you will work alongside leading experts get their feedback and benefit from their experiences.
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Use modern tech (Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with during your 20 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.