- Identifying Potential Revenue opportunities within our existing customer base and network. This involves recognizing areas where our marketing solutions can contribute to their growth and bring in new sources of revenue.
- Supporting Client Campaign Success by ensuring that investments made on our platform are sustainable for our clients and partners. Transparency in campaign execution will be key to providing premium customer service.
- Supporting Customers by being a trusted advisor and proactively engaging with them to solve problems and drive adoption. With your deep understanding of the in-car ad space, you will actively promote and position our offerings to align with the specific needs of our clients.
- Shaping Our Processes with: You will have autonomy to create marketing and onboarding strategies for businesses, gathering their feedback and insights. Your input will contribute to shaping our processes and improving the overall customer experience.
- Developing Relationships and Negotiating Business Terms: Building strong relationships with decision-makers from our brand and agency account portfolio will be a key aspect of your role. You will negotiate business terms to ensure mutually beneficial agreements and drive growth within these accounts.
- Cross-functional collaboration with technical, sales, and product teams to provide customer feedback and shape ongoing product developments.
- Up/Cross-Selling Campaigns and Products by identifying opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell campaigns and products to drive account growth and revenue expansion.
What you need a succeed in this role:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role and with managing client relationships.
- A solid understanding of the online advertising industry - especially performance marketing . is a Plus.
- A proven track record of building long-lasting relationships and simultaneously growing multiple accounts for a wide range of customers.
- A consultative approach with the ability to navigate complex business needs and requirements.
- Experience in partnering with technical stakeholders and customers.
- An ambitious mindset as well as analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in German and fluency in English.
What we offer:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to bring in your own ideas.
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in an increasing number of countries.
- Grow professionally through frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and our growth & personal development framework.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) in your daily work.
- Relax during your 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Enjoy an open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district or meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin.
- Enjoy free coffee, beer, and snacks at the Munich office.
- Benefit from our flexible working hours and our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun at regular Team Events, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.