Become part of the 4.screen team!
As Marketing Specialist you will play an integral part in growing and ensuring the future success of our platform. Your performance will drive the establishment of the new in-car marketing channel.
We are committed to helping you grow both technically and personally. We will provide you with time and space to pursue initiatives that you’re passionate about.
As Marketing Specialist work on our marketing plan and create the right go-to-market initiatives to continue rapid market expansion and growth:
- Working on various aspects of marketing for 4.screen, including the execution of the go-to-market strategy, coordinating all elements of an integrated marketing program, including brand awareness, industry campaigns, multimedia events, customer references and digital marketing
- Support with the development of a comprehensive marketing plan for 4.screen in conjunction with the founders and sales leadership
- Develop and execute customer-driven, prioritised campaigns to increase customer demand, sales, and positively impact 4.screen brand awareness and momentum
- Create compelling and differentiated messaging by industry, thread that messaging through all marketing tactics, and develop audience-specific content from the top to the bottom of the funnel
Who are we looking for?
Experience / Skills required:
- Degree in Marketing or Economics or a comparable field of study
- 1 - 2 years of work experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-growing start-up
- Multi-discipline marketing experience (esp. in digital marketing as a plus)
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to address both executive and technical level audiences
- Ability to grasp and explain technologies quickly
- Complete proficiency in English and German is a requirement
- Hands-on way of working
- Startup experience is highly desired
- Experience in adsales / adtech / marketing software is a plus
What is waiting for you?
- You will have an impact on shaping the future of mobility and developing the new in-car marketing channel!
- Join a rocket ship and steer the direction with your decisions from the start
- Work alongside leading experts in the field who joined from Google, Salesforce, Daimler, BMW & many more!
- Flexible work environment (days in office and home) + 30 days of vacation
- Top equipment for top talent: we´ll hook you up with the gadgets you need to perform at your absolute best
- Regular fun activities & events with our amazing team
We are 4.screen.
At 4.screen, we build exciting technology to create truly connected cars. We are building the first scalable digital marketplace to connect businesses along the route with drivers in real-time. Drivers search and find gas stations, shops, parking garages, supermarkets in their cars every day. New voice assistants, better navigation systems and improved connectivity will significantly grow the number of in-car searches going forward.
Our platform enables automakers to monetize the time you spend driving and ensures that local businesses get found inside the car. By connecting brands seamlessly to drivers, we are building the best digital business model the automotive industry has ever seen!
We are partnering with large brands to realize our vision of truly connected cars! Are you ready to ride along and shape the future of mobility?
Location: Munich, Germany / Function: Marketing / Schedule: Fulltime / Job level: Professional / Job type: Permanent / Please send your CV & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org