As a Finance Operations Manager, you will contribute to growing the 4.screen footprint by:
- Optimization of company-wide financial processes: You will identify opportunities to improve financial processes and systems; including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reporting, and implement best practices to increase efficiency and accuracy.
- Strategic initiative and measures: You bring in your strategic experience and support us with growing our financial processes and team in a sustainable way.
- Financial Systems Management: You will oversee the selection, implementation, and maintenance of financial software and tools as well as ensure the integration and optimization of these systems to support financial operations.
- Audit and Compliance: You will coordinate financial audits and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local and international financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Risk Management: You will implement, monitor and manage internal controls to mitigate financial risks.
- Cash Flow Forecasting & Reports: You will develop and maintain accurate cash flow forecasting and report models to support liquidity management and working capital optimization. You will provide financial analysis and insights to support decision-making, cost reduction initiatives, and profitability enhancement.
- Process Documentation: You document and standardize financial processes and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Cross-functional Collaboration: Work closely with other departments to ensure seamless financial operations.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Business administration degree (bachelor’s degree) with a focus on finance, economics, accounting, or a related field
- 3+ years of professional experience in managing financial infrastructure and processes in a German company is required
- Proven experience with managing financial operations in a high-growth environment as well as a strong understanding of financial regulations and standards (in Germany)
- At least B2 or C1 level German skills as well as fluency in English are required for this role
- Teamplayer and confident communicator with both internal and external stakeholders
- Pro-active and solution-oriented mindset, hands-on mentality, and a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement
You will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Relax during your 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) in your daily work
- Enjoy free coffee, beer, and snacks at the Munich office
- Enjoy an open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district
- Have fun at regular Team Events, Quarterly Team Challenges etc.
- Enjoy our new addition to benefits like EGYM wellness pass etc.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to bring in your own ideas
- Grow professionally through frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and our growth & personal development framework
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in an increasing number of countries
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do