As a Finance Operations Manager, you will contribute to our success by:
- Optimizing company-wide financial processes: You will identify opportunities to improve financial processes and systems; including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and financial reporting.
- Building strategic initiatives and measures: You bring in your strategic experience and support us with growing our financial processes and team in a sustainable way.
- Managing financial systems: You will oversee the selection, implementation, integration and maintenance of financial software and tools.
- Coordinating audits and compliance: You will manage financial audits and will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local and international financial regulations and reporting requirements.
- Managing risk: You will implement, monitor and manage internal controls to mitigate financial risks.
- Conducting cash flow forecasting & reports: You will develop and maintain accurate cash flow forecasting and report models to support liquidity management and working capital optimization to support decision-making.
- Ensuring process documentation: You will document and standardize financial processes and procedures to ensure consistency and compliance.
- Participating in cross-functional collaboration: You will work closely with other departments to ensure seamless financial operations.
What makes you stand out:
- Business administration degree (bachelor’s degree) with a focus on finance, economics, accounting, or a related field.
- Proven professional experience in managing financial infrastructure and processes in a German company is required.
- Proven experience with managing financial operations in a high-growth environment as well as a strong understanding of German financial regulations and standards.
- At least B2 or C1 level German skills as well as fluency in English are required for this role.
- Teamplayer and confident communicator with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Pro-active and solution-oriented mindset, hands-on mentality, and a passion to build from scratch and drive continuous improvement.
What we offer:
- Expanding your influence within the organization and the industry by becoming our Subject Matter Expert in all finance related topics.
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.