You will contribute to our success by:
- Copywriting for internal and external purposes: You will be responsible for the creation of LinkedIn captions and additional communications, including our mid-month promotional email and an end-of-month newsletter, by conveying the innovative spirit of 4screen in every message.
- Conducting research for outreach initiatives: You will assist in the research and preparation for industry awards, highlighting 4screen's contributions to the automotive tech space.
- Designing content: You will put your designing skills and experience to work by creating compelling, template-based content, particularly for LinkedIn.
- Developing our Website and Assets globally: you will adapt website content and digital assets to different cultural contexts, maintaining the essence of 4screen's global appeal.
- Assisting on performance analysis: You will support the team in analyzing marketing performance metrics, providing insights to optimize future strategies.
What makes you stand out:
- Proficiency in English is required. German is a plus.
- Full-time availability for a 4-6 months internship is required.
- You ate currently enrolled in a master’s program or near completion of a bachelor’s degree. Ideally in the field of Business Administration with a focus on Marketing or Communication (or similar)
- Basic design skills, especially in creating digital content (experience with design tools like Adobe Creative Suite or Figma is a plus).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a flair for creative content creation.
- Strong research abilities to support marketing and event initiatives and understand industry trends.
- A proactive and collaborative approach, able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Passion for technology and innovation, particularly in the automotive and digital interaction sectors is a plus.
What we offer:
- Gain firsthand experience in a dynamic and professional startup setting.
- Participating actively in crucial Sales and Account Management processes and acquiring knowledge of best practices from top notch professionals.
- Opportunity to gain first-hand experience in the rapidly evolving field of digital innovation within the automotive industry.
- Relax during your 10 days of leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.