You will contribute to our success by (Tasks below are exemplary – focus can be set jointly based on previous experience and preferences):
- Leading strategic initiatives for 4screen: You define expansion priorities, execute go-to-market strategies together with our teams and identify/manage strategic partnerships.
- Shaping our path forward: You conduct conceptual and financial evaluations of projects, partnerships and strategic initiatives – directly contributing to our roadmap prioritization and 4screen’s overall development.
- Supporting commercial growth: You enhance strategic foundations across all our teams by refining, e.g., 4screen’s customer value proposition, pricing strategy and account management setup – directly driving our topline growth in doing so.
- Driving performance and insights: You act as an internal consultant, proactively identifying improvement potentials across our Ad Sales & Automotive teams based on data-driven performance, process and market analyses.
- Enabling our teams: You provide hands-on support for processes and growth to especially our Ad Sales & Automotive teams, helping to e.g. optimize pitches and analyses.
- Becoming a Driver Interaction market expert: You keep tap on the latest industry and competitive trends on both platform sides, deriving new opportunities for 4.screen in the process.
What makes you stand out:
- 3-5 years of experience in inhouse or external (strategy) consulting.
- Experience in end-to-end project and stakeholder management across teams and workstreams.
- Strong ownership and drive, with a passion for proactively progressing multiple projects and different topics simultaneously.
- Strong conceptual & entrepreneurial thinking ability – e.g., to derive go-to-market and expansion priorities or strategic partnership use cases.
- Highly analytical & data-driven mindset as basis for informed business decisions – including financial and modelling expertise.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to address both executive/investment and technical-level audiences.
- Ability to grasp and explain new concepts quickly – e.g., around digital product, technical requirements and data analytics.
- Plus for: Startup experience and know-how in automotive, digital products and marketing/adtech fields.
- Proficiency in English (C1); a good command of German would be a plus.
What we offer:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do and build a strong network through the cross-functional nature of the position.
- Gather entrepreneurial expertise through direct collaboration with our founders and your work on high-profile matters.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to determine your own focus(topics) and bring in your own ideas.
- Grow professionally through broad learning opportunities while working across teams and a mix of highly analytical and conceptual tasks.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with the WellPass and of course during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.