You will contribute to our success by:
- Defining our products and shaping our use cases: You will contribute to our long-term success and growth by building up our product portfolio with a focus on our automotive partners including the complete life-cycle management
- Enabling strategic decisions by means of in-depth market analysis: You will support our Mobility & Automotive Integration Team by addressing important questions for data-driven decisions around all activities and the project/product management in close cooperation with our automotive partner
- Creating customer-oriented presentations of our product: You prepare and contribute presentations and pitches that explain products or services to existing and prospective customers, thus supporting all sales, marketing, and partnership activities with automakers and mobility service-providers
- Capturing and communicating customer requirements to our Tech Team: You identify forward-looking as well as sought-after features on the market and help to integrate them into our development pipeline in cooperation with our software experts
- Engineering and establishing internal processes and tools for 4screen and the Mobility & Automotive Integration Team: You get the opportunity to shape our company and teamwork mode by proactively bringing up and implementing new ideas and best practices to optimize the efficiency in our internal processes
What makes you stand out:
- Proficiency in English is required. German is a big plus.
- You are currently enrolled in a master’s program or near completion of a bachelor’s degree. Ideally in the field of Business Administration with a focus on Entrepreneurship, Strategy, Marketing (or similar), Business Engineering or Business Informatics
- Full-time availability for a 4-6 months internship is required.
- You have the ability to work independently and take ownership.
- You are curious to learn, ready to deep dive into new topics, and actively offer support by putting insights into action.
- You are a strong team player and have good communication skills.
- You have experience with MS Office.
- Previous internship or working student experience (ideally in consulting, tech, automotive industry, or similar) is a plus.
What we offer:
- Gain firsthand experience in a dynamic and professional startup setting.
- Participating actively in crucial Automotive Product Management processes and acquiring knowledge of best practices from top notch professionals.
- Opportunity to work closely with the biggest OEM brands.
- Relax during your 10 days of leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.