You contribute to our success by:
- Designing Big Data Analytics pipelines: You will concentrate on the meticulous design and seamless implementation of both batch and stream processing pipelines within the dynamic realm of Big Data Analytics.
- Implementing scalable message-driven microservices: You contribute to the implementation of highly scalable message-driven microservices, employing innovative solutions to enhance system efficiency and responsiveness.
- Implementing observability and reporting dashboards: You will be instrumental in the implementation of observability and reporting dashboards, providing vital insights and visualizations that empower strategic decision-making across the organization.
- Collaboration on requirements engineering: You will work closely with Product Owners in an agile working environment, focusing on comprehensive requirements engineering and ensuring that the development process aligns seamlessly with the evolving needs of our dynamic projects.
What makes you stand out:
- 5+ years of work experience as a Software or Data Engineer.
- Degree in Computer science, Mathematics, or equivalent.
- Expert-level practical experience in object-orientated and functional programming paradigms in languages such as Java, Scala, Python or Kotlin.
- Expert level working experience with at least one data processing framework such as: Apache Spark, Apache Flink or DBT.
- Senior-level experience with at least one SQL and at least one NoSQL database such as (but not limited to): PostgreSQL, Cassandra, HBase, Clickhouse, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, QuestDB, M3DB or InfluxDB.
- Strong foundation in implementing or designing Data Warehousing solutions.
- Fluency in English.
What we consider desirable:
- Hands-on experience with messaging and event streaming platforms such as Apache Kafka, Apache Pulsar, RabbitMQ or ZeroMQ.
- Working experience with container technologies, specifically Kubernetes and Docker.
- Hands-on experience with cloud providers such as Azure, GCP or AWS.
- Experience and knowledge in technologies such as Avro, Protobuf or Spring.
- Strong understanding and application of DevOps, GitOps, and clean code.
What we offer:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth while working across teams and bringing in your own ideas.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax with during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc...