You will contribute to our success by:
- Developing the People & Culture team: You build a strong and scalable People & Culture organization by driving our HR initiatives, coordinating your team and managing the corresponding budget.
- Building scalable processes and strategies: You design and optimize all HR processes and strategies together with your team for talent acquisition, talent management, and HR operations.
- Fostering employee engagement: You foster a positive workplace culture that encourages collaboration, innovation, and employee well-being.
- Advancing learning and development: You manage and improve the performance evaluation process to drive continuous growth and development.
- Ensuring compliance with local laws: You use your knowledge to ensure 4screens compliance with labor laws and regulations in all of our locations.
- Developing HR metrics and analytics: You create and analyze metrics and reports and use data-driven insights to make informed decisions and derive measures.
- Recruiting as a key element: In our growth phase, you oversee all talent acquisition efforts and act as a sparring partner for our recruiting team.
What makes you stand out:
- Degree in business administration, economics or comparable, ideally with a focus on human resources and organization development.
- Proven experience (5+ years) in HR leadership roles in fast growing environments; preferably in tech or related industries.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations in Germany.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport at all levels.
- Proficiency in HRIS (Human Resources Information Systems) and HR analytics.
- A strategic thinker with the ability to align HR initiatives with the company's goals and a clear vision of the HR organization.
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution skills.
- A commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as well as high ethical standards and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Fluent in English and German.
What we offer:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do and build a strong network through the cross-functional nature of the position.
- Bring in your expertise through direct collaboration with our founders and your work on high-profile matters.
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth while working across teams and a mix of highly analytical and conceptual tasks.
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) and equipment in your daily work.
- Relax during your 30 days of annual leave (+ public holidays).
- Take care of your well-being with the support of our Egym Wellpass membership.
- Get to work with our bike leasing through BusinessBike.
- Enjoy our flexible working hours policy in our open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin or use our work-from-home policy.
- Have fun and enjoy the great team spirit at regular Team Events & Offsites, Quarterly Team Challenges, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc.