- Manage payable and receivable accounts: You take care of the billing to customers and crediting to suppliers by not only using tools such as our brand-new ERP system but also interacting closely with our partners.
- Be our Controlling Expert: You are in charge of setting up the controlling system at 4.screen (define key questions and set up the technical controlling infrastructure) and will manage the ongoing controlling at 4.screen.
- Take the lead in Taxation and Accounting: You prepare financial statements and tax records together with our tax office.
- Keep an eye on our Expenses: You will manage all employee-initiated expenses including for example travel expenses as well as 4.screen’s purchases and invoices.
- Take part in our transition from a Start-Up to a Scale-Up with changing challenges: You support dynamic topics like investing round processes or setting up a state-of-the-art technical financial infrastructure.
- Business administration degree (Master’s degree) with a focus on finance, economics or a related field
- 2+ years of professional experience in finance
- Ideally experience working in a start-up
- Passion for finance and tech start-ups
- Native German and Fluent English speaking skills are required
- Confident communicator with different levels of stakeholders
- High initiative and problem-solving mindset
- Team player who is willing to become part of a great team
Why you should join us
- Impact: as a full member of the team from day 1, you get the opportunity to personally shape our big vision and drive your own projects
- Feedback & exchange: we help you to grow professionally and personally with a structured performance review process and regular feedback sessions
- Work-life-balance: enjoy 30 days off per year, recharge yourself and make memories outside of work
- Flexibility: we provide a hybrid working environment with an office right next to the Olympic Stadium
- Compensation package: we offer competitive fixed salaries as well as the option to participate in our success through our ESOP program
- Top equipment: we provide you with high-quality gadgets you need to perform at your absolute best
- Community: we celebrate our teams and achievements with regular (virtual) after-work drinks or events such as going to the Oktoberfest