You will help us grow the 4.screen marketplace by:
- Shape the future of our product: You understand our business needs and transform them into technical requirements.
- Follow trends and evaluate their adoption: You are observing the AdTech market, understanding trends and designing, and defining and planning their implementation in close collaboration with our Product Owner(s) and Engineering Team(s).
- Be our external and internal expert: You're always on top of the newest AdTech trends and their legal requirements.
- Give guidance to client teams: You help our teams working with clients to understand our platform capabilities, execute fit-gap analysis and evaluate new requirements on their potential impact in terms of size and complexity.
- Train and consult our clients about Ad Tech: You instruct our clients and agency aggregation partners on the architecture of our product and share best practices you've designed to create a success story.
- Represent our customer's voice: You form the link between our versatile business customers with their needs and our automotive partners. You explain the desired product pipeline, required analytics, and reporting.
- Collaborate with our internal teams: You work cross-functional with our Sales and Tech teams to deliver the best solutions to our customers.
What you will need to succeed in this position:
- Bachelor’s (or higher) Degree in Business Administration, Management, or Technology
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience as a Product Manager in AdTech / Ad Operations / Marketing Tech or at least within Digital Marketing, Advertising, or Analytics
- Deep technical understanding of the AdTech industry and technologies, B2B advertising, and sales
- Strong communication and collaboration skills with different stakeholders
- Experience in working directly with clients and/or internal stakeholders, including leading meetings, workshops, and presentations
- Passion for learning and using complex technologies as well as a willingness to teach others
- Ability to transform complex matters into material that is easy to understand for stakeholders with different levels of experience
- Complete proficiency in English and German
You will be able to enjoy the following benefits:
- Have an impact on an international and collaborative team of talented people who love what they do
- Enjoy an open-minded culture with room for growth and the ability to bring in your own ideas
- Work on a product that is used daily by millions of drivers in an increasing number of countries
- Grow professionally through frequent knowledge-sharing sessions and our growth & personal development framework
- Use modern tech (MacBook or Lenovo ThinkPad) in your daily work
- Relax during your 30 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Enjoy an open office in Munich’s vibrant Schwabing district, meet up with colleagues in our co-working space in Berlin, or enjoy the flexibility of working completely remotely within Germany
- Enjoy free coffee, beer, and snacks at the Munich office
- Benefit from our flexible working hours and our work-from-home policy
- Have fun at regular Team Events, Quarterly Team Challenges, Tech Day, Pizza Nights, Game Nights, etc